Friday 19th December 2014,
Rosario Dawson Online

Special Package from Rosario Dawson

Joliz July 3, 2014 Fashion, News, Projects 7 Comments

quarterly

Ever wanted a special package from Rosario Dawson? Thanks to Quarterly you now can! Every 3 months Rosario will send you beautiful creative works that are meant to inspire. Wondering what Rosario Dawson will send you? Here are some hints…

• Wonderful Handpicked Items: Rosario Dawson will send you items related to CultureFashion, and Beauty.
  • A Personal Letter: Rosario Dawson always sends along a note to describe the theme of the package and the meaning behind each object.

Here’s a little more information straight from Rosario:

My Quarterly boxes take a cue from my favorite quote: ‘The journey is the destination.’ I will be sharing with you the beautiful creative works that I have picked up in all my journeys, and that inspire me.

This time of year means organizing for Burning Man which inspires me as the lead up to Fashion Week. The last hoorah of summer before entering a new season of weather and fashion. I’ve included Burning Man essentials as practicality and creativity in survival gear are key! I’ve also included a Fashion Week behind the scenes-esque all access pass to Studio One Eighty Nine‘s Fashion Rising Collection. I’m so excited to share some of the fun of these experiences with you! I hope you’ll enjoy all of the goodies!
My next package ships August 2014, click here to get it!

Like this Article? Share it!

7 Comments

1. joe July 5, 2014 at 11:10 am

That’s so great love that idea..

2. Mark Ricca August 4, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Ms. Dawson: Yesterday afternoon, my wife and I watched the movie “Seven Pounds” for the first time. You played the role of Emily Posa beautifully. A belated, but sincere congratulations on your performance.We will make a point of viewing your other work.

3. Kendale Gamble August 10, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Searching For An Oasis Of Hope. Peace.Love(Security) by Kendale Letron Gamble (c) 2009

Day through day; Stumbling into the graceful arms of Night.

A man with a good heart and mind; sees all kinds of beautiful V-Shaped Roses passing by without trying to notice at all. We single men walk and sometimes run a very rapid-slow organized chaotic stable foundation of reckless confusion.

Sometimes Good Reasons. Sometimes Bad Reasons. Sometimes the reasons are a mixture of Good and Bad. Sometimes The Reasons-Know More Then We Do.

We know what the world does not want us to know; And in confusion we deny ourselves the right to know; And because of the stereotypes and statistics we battle with from Society, and From our own beloved opposite gender-The Rose Whom Is Woman.

We know yet are not taught-The Liquid Champagnes of Pain and Healing-Love And Joy Whom is the nectar of each individual woman on earth. . . .

Is a Priceless Art, Treasure, Poetry, Song-Whom flows from the Gift of Her Soul, Heart, Spirit, Mind, Body.

I believe a woman is much closer to her heart and soul then us men are; I believe a woman is much further away from the power in the art of her V-Shaped Rose then we men are so very close in admiration alone.

So we us men and women; need to work together-prayer by prayer conversation through conversation . . . To know and never forgot how priceless our creation by God(Jesus); and the gift of our marathon and sprint of a race known as Humanity; is able to create life; Hopefully-I Pray; Within The Sacred Institution, Mansion,Palace, Cradle of Marriage. . .

4. Kendale Gamble August 10, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Queen Rosario Dawson – I could never have imagined I would ever have the Priceless – Humbling Cherish Precious Gift – of seeing How Dream Marriage Wife Refreshing Effervescent Honeymoons Birthday Suit Lullaby Sweet Dreams-Sweet Dream Comforting You are; Like how you are in The Movie “Trance” ; that I saw on EWwwwwww _ DiecrTV ; today tonight on one of those Movie Channeks ; during a Free Movie Trial ;0) No Not Bootleg Style LOL – all legal. I am not sure what else to say; but – I am an Entraordinary – Extra – Extraordinary-GentlemaReguegulExtraordinary-Gentleman RegularDude

5. Kendale Gamble August 10, 2014 at 8:53 pm

B4i4Get. My OOVOO is kendalegamble
    Yes I am a cool Nerd ;O)

6. Simone September 5, 2014 at 2:09 pm

I received your Quarterly box today. This is easily the best package I ever received from Quarterly! The items are gorgeous and I so love the vibe this box emanates. I look forward to the next one!

7. Cat September 29, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Hello, from Russia! A want to meet, because you beautiful women

Leave A Response